Re: [twinklephone] how to compile twinkle without GUI

  • Joerg Reisenweber
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2013
      On Fri 09 August 2013 14:59:01 hsiang_email wrote:
      > Is there any method to compile twinkle without GUI such that
      > I can ignore the dependencies.

      Yes, I'm rather sure there is and ever been a subdir in which make builds a
      cmdline-only twinklephone. Sorry it's been years since I last looked at it, so
      you have to find out details for yourself.
      Good luck!
      /jOERG

    • 志祥 蔡
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2013
        Thanks for your answer!

        寄件者: Joerg Reisenweber <joerg.twinklephone@...>
        收件者: twinklephone@yahoogroups.com
        寄件日期: 2013/8/9 (週五) 9:11 PM
        主旨: Re: [twinklephone] how to compile twinkle without GUI

        --
        ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
        /\  www.asciiribbon.org  - against proprietary attachments