how to compile twinkle without GUI

  • hsiang_email
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2013
      Hi!

      I tried to compile twinkle in embedded linux. However, there is too much dependencies. Is there any method to compile twinkle without GUI such that I can ignore the dependencies.
      Thank you!
    • Joerg Reisenweber
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2013
        On Fri 09 August 2013 14:59:01 hsiang_email wrote:
        > Is there any method to compile twinkle without GUI such that
        > I can ignore the dependencies.

        Yes, I'm rather sure there is and ever been a subdir in which make builds a
        cmdline-only twinklephone. Sorry it's been years since I last looked at it, so
        you have to find out details for yourself.
        Good luck!
        /jOERG

      • 志祥 蔡
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2013
          Thanks for your answer!

          寄件者: Joerg Reisenweber <joerg.twinklephone@...>
          收件者: twinklephone@yahoogroups.com
          寄件日期: 2013/8/9 (週五) 9:11 PM
          主旨: Re: [twinklephone] how to compile twinkle without GUI

          --
          ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
          /\  www.asciiribbon.org  - against proprietary attachments