[twinklephone] Re: services

  • Joerg Reisenweber
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
      On Thu 11 July 2013 16:25:43 Luis Miguel wrote:
      > Hi I need help, how do I disable or remove options and automatic answer not
      > disturb the service menu

      AIUI you want to remove "DND" and "Autoanswer" from services menu?
      you should probably open the qt3 creator/designer nad switch those menu
      entries to invisible or disabled or whatever, then re-compile twinkle

      /j
    • Luis Miguel Moreno BriceƱo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
        first time working with Twinkle and modify the menu? can be more defining specific
      • Luis Miguel
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2013
          I have worked with QT but no where to be found and what is the file I should modify.
          You need to twinkle me a weather report that was connected each (user) operator