Re: [twinklephone] process to suggest patches?

  • Horaci Macias
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 2:13 AM
      I've sent a pull request to Iñaki's git; I'm not a cpp expert so if anybody has any suggestions/corrections on the changes I did they are most welcome.

      On 28/03/12 18:20, Christian Jaeger wrote:

      Hi

      2011/12/7 horacimacias <hmacias@...>

      > is there any process to suggest/submit patches?

      Iñaki Baz Castillo has created a repository on Github now, see
      https://github.com/ibc/Twinkle; you could fork that repository,
      apply/commit/push your patch to your own Github account and send a
      pull request through Github.

      Or if you prefer, please just send the patch as plain text here.

      Thanks,
      Christian.
      (One of those users who depend on Twinkle because it works best for
      them but haven't found the time to contribute so far.)

    • Iñaki Baz Castillo
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4 8:39 AM

        Hi, the pull request is done in https://github.com/ibc/Twinkle.

        --