looking for programmer

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2012
      not sure if twinlephone will do what we need, but would like to talk to a programmer about it. We're in the Seattle/Portland area. the project is: to take text from files we give it, call a phone IVR system, answer the IVR questions and record the IVRs answers. the next step would be safe it as a wave file and convert it back into text.