process to suggest patches?

  • horacimacias
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2011
      Hi there,

      I've been modifying the twinkle source to overcome a limitation on 1.4.2 (any headers embedded in the Refer-To header are not propagated to the INVITE resulting from the REFER) and I believe things are working now.
      I'd like to contribute the changes so anybody can benefit from them and also have somebody double-check I didn't do anything silly; is there any process to suggest/submit patches?
    • Iñaki Baz Castillo
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2011
        2011/12/7 horacimacias <hmacias@...>:
        > Hi there,
        >
        > I've been modifying the twinkle source to overcome a limitation on 1.4.2 (any headers embedded in the Refer-To header are not propagated to the INVITE resulting from the REFER) and I believe things are working now.
        > I'd like to contribute the changes so anybody can benefit from them and also have somebody double-check I didn't do anything silly; is there any process to suggest/submit patches?

        Sorry Horacimacias, but Twinkle development is stopped since more than
        two years. Nobody is maanging the code in a new repository or similar.

        --
        Iñaki Baz Castillo
        <ibc@...>
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 28, 2012
          Hi

          2011/12/7 horacimacias <hmacias@...>

          > is there any process to suggest/submit patches?

          Iñaki Baz Castillo has created a repository on Github now, see
          https://github.com/ibc/Twinkle; you could fork that repository,
          apply/commit/push your patch to your own Github account and send a
          pull request through Github.

          Or if you prefer, please just send the patch as plain text here.

          Thanks,
          Christian.
          (One of those users who depend on Twinkle because it works best for
          them but haven't found the time to contribute so far.)
        • Horaci Macias
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012
            I've sent a pull request to Iñaki's git; I'm not a cpp expert so if anybody has any suggestions/corrections on the changes I did they are most welcome.

            Hi

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2012

              Hi, the pull request is done in https://github.com/ibc/Twinkle.

              --