problem integration with kaddressbook

  • elierrh
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
      Hi,

      I have been using different softphones, until yesterday I discovered Twinkle, so cool and very powerful the integration with kaddressbook.

      But in this last field is where I found the trouble. Whe I clic over 'address book' icon a new windos is openned, with two tabs:
      1º) 'kaddressbook'
      2º) 'local address book'

      The first one is unenable, I could open this tab.

      I have to say, I have some contacts with telephone numbers fields in my 'kaddressbook'. So this isn't the reason.

      I was looking all this afternoon in google but i could find nothing, so if you can give to me a trick I will be so happy.

      Thanks a lot.
    • Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        On Dom 31 Oct 2010 22:18:47 elierrh escribió:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I have been using different softphones, until yesterday I discovered
        > Twinkle, so cool and very powerful the integration with kaddressbook.
        >
        > But in this last field is where I found the trouble. Whe I clic over
        > 'address book' icon a new windos is openned, with two tabs: 1º)
        > 'kaddressbook'
        > 2º) 'local address book'
        >
        > The first one is unenable, I could open this tab.
        >
        > I have to say, I have some contacts with telephone numbers fields in my
        > 'kaddressbook'. So this isn't the reason.
        >
        > I was looking all this afternoon in google but i could find nothing, so if
        > you can give to me a trick I will be so happy.
        >
        > Thanks a lot.

        If you are using Debian (and maybe Ubuntu too), kontact support has been
        disabled because it's the old kde 3 implementation, no longer supported
        upstream.

        Regards, Lisandro.

        --
        11: En Word, como se hace para pasar al proximo renglon si se alcanzo
        el extramo derecho de la hoja.

        Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
        http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
        http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/