The kaddressbook tab is "off"

  • isaacmarcoblancas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      Recently upgrade from Ubuntu 8.04 to Ubuntu 10.04 and the Kaddressbook tab turned off. I have kaddressbook instaled because I import my contacts from ldap. Some idea what's happening?

      Best Regards.
    • Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2010
        On Mié 05 May 2010 13:36:54 usted escribió:
        > Recently upgrade from Ubuntu 8.04 to Ubuntu 10.04 and the Kaddressbook tab
        > turned off. I have kaddressbook instaled because I import my contacts from
        > ldap. Some idea what's happening?
        >
        > Best Regards.

        Possibly the same as in Debian: as KDE 3 is being deprecated, there is no more
        supoport for kde3libs. So, no support for kaddressbook 3, wich is the one that
        twinkle makes use of.

        Regards, Lisandro.

        --
        #exclude <windows.h>