call interruptions using sipgate.de

  • markoschuetz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2010
      I am using Twinkle 1.4.2 with sipgate.de and I recently see disconnects after only a few minutes into the call. Typically, I hear the other side complain about my voice starting to sound choppy, then they do not hear my voice at all anymore. Then they either hang up or the call disconnects.

      I did not have this before, but was using the same version of Twinkle. So I am guessing it has to do with sipgate. Does anyone know any remedy for this issue?

      Thanks in advance,

      Marko