Twinkle Source

  • michele884
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi I'm Michele,
      I work with the Twinkle source code, because I try to realize an interface that allow to use two different interfaces (wireless and ethernet) for the same user and so to use the better in the SIP communication with another user.
      I modified Twinkle and now I can register the two different interfaces to my server SER. Now I have some problem with the server, when it must choice the interface that must be used. I used the q parameter of the contact header to choice the interface, but I don't understand how the interface is selected by Twinkle. I would know the part of the code where the client choices the interface to communicate with the server.
      Another question is that if someone knows the existence of Twinkle Doxygen or something similar to this.
      Thank you in advance.
      Best regards.