Re: Twinkle 0.7 released; fix for sipgate.de voicebox problem

  • joerg.greoj
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      --- In twinklephone@yahoogroups.com, Michel de Boer <michel@...>
      wrote:

      > > setting DTMF to inband for profile sipgate.de finally enables
      > > operating the "50000"-voicebox.
      >
      > Now you can finally listen to all those voice messages from the
      > previous months :)

      what's even better: now i can frequently record a new welcome msg.
      without paying an EUR or two for mobilephone connection to voicebox.

      ps: quite interesting, the ugly OSS-only softphone made with the
      best hated gips-lib failed to signal forced inband DTMF to 50000. is
      it possible, the DeBoer-signaling (SDP & inband) is simply more
      correct here? :)))
    • jpdonnio1
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2006
        --- In twinklephone@yahoogroups.com, "joerg.greoj" <joerg.greoj@...>
        wrote:

        > hi michel,
        > thanx for the new release!
        > what an impressive list of features in changelog!

        Just to let you know the freeze problem when I try to establish the
        3-way call is still there!