IM field looses focus when sending a MESSAGE

  • Iñaki Baz Castillo
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2008
      Hi, it's a little annoying the fact that Twinkle looses the focus in
      the writting field of IM after sending a MESSAGE, so chating is
      difficult. I mean:

      - Open a IM windows.
      - Write a text and press ENTER.
      - Message is sent but the focus is not in the writting field anymore
      and I must select it again with the mouse or pressing TAB.

      Well, any IM programm keeps the focus to make easy sending more
      messages, and IMHO Twinkle should do the same.

      Opinions?

      Best regards.

      --
      Iñaki Baz Castillo
      <ibc@...>
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
        Yes, it's a silly annoying bug...

        Regards,
        Michel

        Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:

        > Hi, it's a little annoying the fact that Twinkle looses the focus in
        > the writting field of IM after sending a MESSAGE, so chating is
        > difficult. I mean:
        >
        > - Open a IM windows.
        > - Write a text and press ENTER.
        > - Message is sent but the focus is not in the writting field anymore
        > and I must select it again with the mouse or pressing TAB.
        >
        > Well, any IM programm keeps the focus to make easy sending more
        > messages, and IMHO Twinkle should do the same.
        >
        > Opinions?
        >
        > Best regards.
        >
        > --
        > Iñaki Baz Castillo
        > <ibc@... <mailto:ibc%40aliax.net>>
      • joerg
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2008
          IIRC I published a set of patches to fix this and a number of other lttle
          flaws. long time ago.

          /jOERG