New file uploaded to twinklephone

  • twinklephone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 1, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the twinklephone
      group.

      File : /dynIPwrapper/Twinkle
      Uploaded by : joerg.greoj <joerg.twinklephone@...>
      Description : 0.2alpha version of dynIP&location wrapper for twinkle

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      joerg.greoj <joerg.twinklephone@...>
    • joerg
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 1, 2008
        > File : /dynIPwrapper/Twinkle
        > Uploaded by : joerg.greoj <joerg.twinklephone@...>
        > Description : 0.2alpha version of dynIP&location wrapper for twinkle
        Some cleanup and a bug fixed, that either killed twinkle instead of restarting
        it, or disabled restart after first one.

        For sipgate MWI error: use this script and set MWI-expires to 88000.

        Using twinkle with this script is recommended for all DSL-connections with
        periodically changing external IP (the usual case in most of Europe at
        least), and especially for mobile devices roaming from one network to another
        without regular boot each time.

        Happy new year
        jOERG
      • joerg
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 2, 2008
          > For sipgate MWI error: use this script and set MWI-expires to 88000.
          Ooops! MWI-expires should be:
          24,5h (desired reSUBSCRIBE time)
          * 3600 sec/h ( # 88200 )
          / 0.9 (internal factor by twinkle!! (my fault, i forgot))
          -----------
          = 98000 sec

          Sipgate.de "fixed" some protocol details, so MWI-error changed from "timeout"
          +++ 3-1-2008 06:00:50.725100 DEBUG NORMAL
          t_subscription::recv_subscribe_response
          Subscription terminated by SUBSCRIBE failure response.
          481 Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist
          Event: message-summary
          Event id:
          ---
          Anyway, no difference to user's experience. They told they will continue to
          work the issue starting Wed 2008-01-02... So there's still hope ;-)
        • twinklephone@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 9, 2008
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the twinklephone
            group.

            File : /twinklefox-0.9.xpi
            Uploaded by : olivier_aufrere <olivier_aufrere@...>
            Description : twinklefox 0.9