Re: Suggestions on Reducing Microphone White Noise?

  • jeffreylhill
    Message 1 of 14 , May 8, 2007
      I meant to respond to this thread a long time ago that the problem was
      not Twinkle, but the brand of headset (Sony DR-260) that I have. It
      does not work well with alsa.

      (I was delayed as I've moved three times (and two countries) since I
      started this thread.)

      Thanks to jOERG, Michel and everyone for their help.

      I'll start a new thread for my current hiccup with Vonage.

      Jeff Hill

      --- In twinklephone@yahoogroups.com, "joerg.greoj"