Prior to this week we were living in the country and using it daily. It was garaged. As of this week we are back in the city and using it only on special days.matt_sephton
Using an outdoor cover will often cause more damage and problems than leaving the car outside uncovered. Obviously a car port is good. If the car isn't leakyfastback_uk
It says 1992 onwards on that page. A bit more research seems to show they the handful I have found are all just stockists of the same tailored cover, possiblematt_sephton
Please note: Due to spamming, the membership type has been changed to "Restricted". This means new members have to be approved before they can post messages etc. I will try to approve new members asap! Spammers slipping through this net will be banned upon posting.
Greetings, Kathy_BNKC449 on 7 April 2007
- Apr 24, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.