Late Night Traveler

  • pcstiff
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      It was late in the dark of the night when we got
      the report to anticipate Gary's arrival. We kept the
      office open and the lights on but we just couldn't stay
      up waiting for you.<br>WELCOME Gary! Today we need
      you to report in. We think we know who you are but
      all this has to been confirmed. Either post a
      message, fill out your profile or e-mail Rich, Randy or
      myself to get you back on the rosters. It's good to have
      you with us, and again WELCOME! Thanks, Paul