Southern Africa Journey 2011

  • Tan Wee Cheng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2011

      Southern Africa Journey 2011

      Dear all, I will be embarking on my 7-week Southern African journey on tonight.  9 countries will be covered: South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Malawi, Zimbabwe and Zambia, which will bring my country/territory count across 206.

      My route will be:
      Johannesburg-Pretoria-Gabarone-Windhoek-Sossusvlei-Swakopmund-Damaraland-Windhoek-Maseru-Maputo-Nampula-Ilha de Mozambique-Nampula-Maputo-Mbabane-Lilongwe-Chipata-Lusaka-Livingstone-Chobe-Okavango-Victoria Falls-Hwange-Bulawayo-Matobo-Great Zimbabwe-Harare-Cape Town

      11 June - 25 July 2011

      I hardly post to this yahoogroup nowadays but do update my blog regularly - and will do so as often as I can on this coming journey.  Get onto my blog on weecheng.com