To Land of the Rising Sun - Country #119

  • Tan Wee Cheng
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2006

      Dear All,

      I’m about to set off for Japan after concluding my company’s Annual General Meeting yesterday – my first since becoming the company’s CFO.  The last one year has been very hard work and I’m glad that the company has become listed with satisfactory stock market performance (Ticker: J31.SI ; http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=J31.SI ).

      I’m flying to Osaka, Japan’s second largest city and will be in Japan for the next 2 weeks, traveling around using the Japan Rail pass.  I will see the Kansai region – the cities of Kyoto, Nara and Osaka – then to Hiroshima region then eastwards to Tokyo.  There I will meet my old friend Alvin who is now based in Tokyo, and then all the way north to Hokkaido Island.  Back south again to Tokyo to fly back to Singapore from Narita Airport.

      More from me from Nippon!

      Cheers,

      Wee Cheng