File - How To Get Started At CVS

  • twabrandy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 1, 2013
      In general the ECBs rewards are issued quarterly-on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st based on your spending at the store (pharmacy included). You can use your quarterly bucks for in-store or online purchases.

      There are items in the weekly sales ad that will also earn you ECBs, but you get these instantly once you purchase the item.

      If you see that there is an item that is "Free After ECBs" AND you have a coupon for it, this is called a "money maker" because you are getting it free already before the coupon if you are using previous ECBs that you have earned.

      When you purchase an item that earns ECBs with previous ECBs that you have earned, this is called "rolling your ECBs" and the best way to make your ECBs work for you.

      There are expiration dates on the ECBs, in general I believe you have 1 month to use them and some stores will give you a grace period after this date.

      If an advertised item in not on the shelf you can get a rain check. All items in the ad have an Event Code under them. When you are given a rain check for that item the even code should be written down on the rain check as well. The rain checks NEVER expire. When you find the item you offer up the rain check when you are ready to check out. All the employee has to do is type in the event code to get the correct ECBs to print out.

      When I get a rain check I immediately cut the corresponding item out of the ad and staple it to my rain check. I have had employees write down wrong information and/or have terrible hand writing that others can not read.
    • twabrandy@yahoogroups.com