Grocery Game

  • Libby Wilson
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 23, 2011

      Is there a list this weekend or is it a holiday weekend for the GG?  I miss the input from this group. Where is everyone?

      Libby

    • nancy-b@juno.com
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 23, 2011
        No coupons in paper this week.  Sure did enjoy the 4 inserts last week!

        Is there a list this weekend or is it a holiday weekend for the GG?  I miss the input from this group. Where is everyone?

        Libby

        Globe Life Insurance
        CoverageFor1Dollar.com
      • Linda Mooney
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 23, 2011
          I got the GG list pretty early today. Looks lean though. Probably won't make the trip:(

          Linda