Dull shopping deals

  • Libby Wilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2010

      Is it just me or has it seemed like there has been a lack of good sales lately at CVS/WAGS and your local grocery stores?

      Libby

    • Brenda Huntsman
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
        I have been doing pretty good with quite a few deals (freebies) at Kroger.  Looking forward to the Mega sale starting on Wednesday using coupon matchups.

        Brenda

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
          I've actually gotten some great deals in the last few weeks.
          CVS hasn't been that great, but wags and Randalls  have been
          pretty good for me. I wouldn't worry if I were you. Slow sales
          are just a great time to focus on other things. It'll pick up soon; )

          Linda

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010

            Hmmm… I play the Grocery Game and I haven’t found many good deals.  Got Dawn dish soap and Crest toothpaste free last week.  And I did the McCormick spice grinder deal also.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010

              I’m dropping Randalls off my Grocery Game list cause I haven’t found many good deals there and it’s a 12 mile round trip to my local Randalls.  I actually like it when it slows down but just wondered if it was just me or if everyone else finds it slow.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2010
                Even though Randall's has alot of great deals for me, if it was too far to drive it, I would drop too.

                Do you follow anyone else's lists besides GG? You might try www.savingwithshellie.com and http://katycouponers.blogspot.com/. I get alot of extra stuff through them. You can connect with them on Facebook, too.

                Linda