No P&G insert this week?

  • Libby Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2010
      We bought 4 papers today but they didn't have the P&G inserts in them.  Only Smartsource and Red Plum. Did anyone find P&G inserts in their papers?

      Thanks!
      Libby
    • Lisa Cushin
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2010
        Does the paper you bought usually come with redplum and p&g inserts? My area has two papers, one comes with redplum and p&g the other does not.  We actually have 3 papers in my area:

        Waukesha Freeman, 75 cents in the places that sell it for Saturday paper.  Contains smartsource, p&g, redplum, whatever is listed on the preview sites.

        Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, $2 in the places that sell it or $1 an issue delivery for Sunday paper.  This has only smartsource inserts.  I never buy it as it is overpriced for coupons that are in it.

        Express news, a free paper that is usually near the shepherd express and for rent magazine as well as near the free employment newspapers etc usually in gas stations or grocery stores around here.  This usually has smartsource inserts in it.  Sometimes more than one smartsource insert.

        I usually get as many coupons as I can each week of express news and I get redplum and p&g from a lot of my neighbors in apartments.  I did get p&g from my neighbors recenlty and already have at least 3 copies of rp and p&g this week!

        Before I buy a paper I always walk down the aisle with it and double check all inserts are in it before paying.

        Lisa in WI

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2010
            that is a bummer yes.  There were good coupons for old spice body wash to use at walgreens I think next week it is on sale plus there's a proctor and gamble rebate out right now spend $50 get a coupon book.  I have done that deal other years when they have had it and there are high value good coupons in that book a lot of times.

            Lisa in WI

          • zfam@att.net
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2010
              All of mine had them. I always look before I buy :(

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: "Libby Wilson" <wilhome@...>
              Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 10:54:44 -0500
              To: Twabrandy Group<twabrandy@yahoogroups.com>