PUREX DEAL

  • April Pearson
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hey, everyone!
      Wanted to let you know that Walgreen's has BOGO FREE Purex liquid detergent this week that's not listed in the ad. You can get 2 free if you use your BOGO FREE coupons from 2/21 Red Plum.

      April

    • Libby Wilson
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
        I just got back from trying to do that at WAGS and the manager told me no.  Told me it was coupon fraud.  Made me feel terrible.  It's been a long time since I've gone into that WAGS for this reason and it happened again.  Ughhh!  I think they think I'm a crook and I'm one of the most honest people around.  I can't exact figure out how it works though.  They are giving us one free if we buy one but if we use the buy one free coupon and get them both free we aren't buying one at all.  That is what he kept pointing out to me.   I couldn't come up with a good argument except that CVS lets us do it which he said is coupon fraud.

        Libby

        Wanted to let you know that Walgreen's has BOGO FREE Purex liquid detergent this week that's not listed in the ad. You can get 2 free if you use your BOGO FREE coupons from 2/21 Red Plum.

        April

      • Lisa Cushin
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
          Walgreens and every store by me lets me do that

          Lisa in WI

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
            Oh dear! That sounds awful! I have one WAGS near me that I don't go to anymore because of coupon issues with the manager also. I went to 2 different WAGS this morning and had abosolutely NO problems at all. The second one I actually had 8 coupons (for 16 bottles) and the manager was standing there and watched me use all of them and leave without paying a penny and there were no problems at all!
            WAGS will mail those BOGO coupons in to the manufacturer to be reimbursed for the one they were going to "sell" so I don't see how it's fraud. The register takes the coupons without problems and only beeps to ask for the price to enter.

            April

[...]

            ar

          • zfam@att.net
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
              Gay! May have to make a run tonight! Tnx for the post.

              Happy savings!

              Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

              From: April Pearson <aprillsu@...>
              Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:11:48 -0800 (PST)
              To: TWABrandy<twabrandy@yahoogroups.com>

              Hey, everyone!
              Wanted to let you know that Walgreen's has BOGO FREE Purex liquid detergent this week that's not listed in the ad. You can get 2 free if you use your BOGO FREE coupons from 2/21 Red Plum.

              April

            • Linda Mooney
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                April,

                Which stores did you go to? I'm going tonight, but I don't feel like fighting anyone on anything. I'd rather walk in and walk out happy.

                Thanks,
                Linda

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                  I went to Spring Cypress/ Barker Cypress and Spring Cypress/Eldridge,
                  I've had a lot of problems with the manager at Eldridge/Grant so I try not to go there...

                  I left all the regular scents at both of those stores though. I got the unscented and natural ones. I also went to Cypress Rosehill/290 but they were out of everything.

[...]

                • Nora Coupon Contessa
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                    HI everyone!
                    To my understanding, this will be all month long.  So, if this is your brand, you may want to order more coupons thru a coupon clipping site or ebay.  Just make sure that next week it is still on BOGO free.

                    Nora
                    My adventures as the Coupon Contessa
                    http://www.khou.com/greatday/contessa/

                    Read My Blogs:
                    http://www.couponcontessa.com Everyday!!
                    http://www.khou.com/community/blogs/coupon-contessa
                    http://blogs.chron.com/momhouston/coupons/

                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                      The BOGO coupons expire on the the 6th.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                        Just a reminder though that the coupon expiration date is 3/6/10 which is this Saturday!

                        April

                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                          Opps!  Sorry!

                          Message 12 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                            Oops...meant yay!

                            Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                            From: zfam@...
                            Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 21:25:23 +0000
                            To: <twabrandy@yahoogroups.com>

                            From: April Pearson <aprillsu@yahoo. com>
                            Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 11:11:48 -0800 (PST)
                            To: TWABrandy<twabrandy@yahoogrou ps.com>

                            Hey, everyone!
                            Wanted to let you know that Walgreen's has BOGO FREE Purex liquid detergent this week that's not listed in the ad. You can get 2 free if you use your BOGO FREE coupons from 2/21 Red Plum.

                            April

                          • Michael
                            Message 13 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010

                              Typically, if you have a BOGO coup and the item is on sale as BOGO then you buy 1 and get 2 free.  I’ve never tried to use a BOGO with a BOGO deal to get both free.  Now if the price rings up at ½ price for the BOGO then you should be able to use the BOGO to get an additional two items free for a total of 4 items for the price of 1.

                              The reason it can be considered fraud is you didn’t actually buy anything.

                              Just my 2 cents so please don’t beat me up… J

                              Message 14 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                                Just got mine free w no probs at all!!!!!

                                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                                From: April Pearson <aprillsu@...>
                                Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:22:31 -0800 (PST)
                                To: <twabrandy@yahoogroups.com>