Haven't been around for awhile

  • Bon Bon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Stopping in to say, "Hi"!

      Have had alot going on starting with the Christmas season. Also been looking at homes that are for sale and my youngest had foot surgery. Last weekend we went to Louisiana and experienced a comedy of errors that's explained in my blog. (see below)

      I finally started a blog: www.thecouponjunkie.blogspot.com It's about a variety of things--mostly saving money. :-)

      Since I'm a distributor for Young Living Essential Oils, I thought that I should get a website and start promoting the products. So, I did that a couple of days ago: http://purplepansygal.younglivingworld.com

      My favorite part of the website is the Library. That's where one can read about the oils, their uses and how to use them safely. Very informative.

      Well, that's pretty much what I've been doing the last couple of months. Hope all is well with everyone.

      Later!
      Bonnie