Dillard's New Year's Day Shoe Sale Today

  • Libby Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Dullards is having a shoe sale today at least in the men's department.  My hubby got two pairs of really well made shoes that were already on sale for 99.99 for half off.   So he got two pairs of shoes for 100.00.  That's a great deal for the shoes he got.  Well made men's shoes seem to run $150 and up.  They said they usually run this sale on New Year's Day.

      Libby