File - Great Ways to Get Coupons

  • twabrandy@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 70 , Feb 1, 2009
      Lisa Cushin sent this info.:

      Thought I'd share places to get coupons from as I know they can help people save money.

      Most common place, your weekend newspaper. In my area we have several Sunday papers and one publisher that has coupons in Saturday paper as they don't publish a Sunday one. Papers in bigger towns tend to have more or better coupons. Although I have found it is the very tiny unknown towns that don't have coupons. I have very easy access to 2 papers and could get access to 3 more with a bit of expense and effort.

      Ask your friends/family/neighbors/coworkers etc if you can have their coupons from their papers when they are done taking what they want out of them.

      You can also buy coupons on ebay. You can buy the full inserts or several copies of a particular coupon you need.

      go to your town recycling center and raid recycling bins. Can do same thing at apartment bins.

      Purchase All You magazine, there are recipes and tips and good coupons. Can buy at Walmart or get a subscription.

      Join coupon groups. Yahoo has several coupon groups that have swaps and trains. Some of my favorites ...do a search on the yahoo group page to find these. You may have to close up the spaces or add spaces between groups to find the proper groups:

      Pantry Challenge Coupon Exchange
      More With Money
      Coupon Opposites
      Coupon Traders
      Coupon Swapping

      The above groups have trains and swaps and you can also request coupons from members if you need something specific and maybe someone will grant your request.
    • twabrandy@yahoogroups.com