2376File - Rest, Relax & Review

  • twabrandy@yahoogroups.com
    Mar 1, 2014
      Need some down time? Have an idea to share? Need a new idea to re-
      light your frugal fire?

      Make some time for yorself, grab your favorite beverage and cozy up to
      your computer as you look over and review previous messages, and the
      files, photos and links sections of our group. You're sure to learn
      something whether it be something you have forgotten about or something
      new all together.

      While your browsing why don't you share some of your great ways to save
      and/or live a bit more frugal.

      I know we have a great and diverse group. I can't wait to "hear" what
      you all have to share :o)

      Happy savings.
    • Show all 46 messages in this topic