2336File - Grocery Savings Tips.txt

  • twabrandy@yahoogroups.com
    Nov 1, 2013
      Great Tips and Hints:

      *Get coupons on ebay for only the items that are free with coupons-Lisa Cushin

      *I have found GE lightbulbs free with the $1 off 1 coupon several times at 2 different stores. Ace Hardware has them sometimes and so does Pick n Save a local grocery store.-Lisa Cushin

      *The key is combining store promotions and sale prices with the coupons you have. That is what will put you over the top.-Linda Mooney

      *Another great way to add to it is to make sure you have loaded all the coupons to your Kroger card from Shortcuts.com and P&G. Lots of great freebies there too.-Linda Mooney

      *I research all the sales online at sites like Hotcouponworld.com, afullcup.com, couponmom.com, etc. It really saves me time. They do all the coupon matchups for me and all I have to do is read the posts.-Nora Coupon Contessa

      *I almost always have lots of coupons...Something that I always do right before I check out at the store is to sort all my coupons by denomination and count them, making notes on my list (5- 25's, 7- 50's. 8- 100's, etc.) Then when I get out to the car or sometimes before I get to the car, I double check my notes against my receipt to make sure all the coupons are accounted for. The employees there know that I do this. They often see me in the little eating area where they take their breaks. I usually sit there for just a minute to get it all together before checking out. So, if I see there's a shortage, ( only 4 -25's or 6- 1.00's) it's easy to communicate it and get reimbursed on the spot.-Linda Mooney

      *Every month use the easysaver rebate coupons plus manufacturer coupons to get items free.-Lisa Cushin

      *Pay close attention to $1 and $2 off 1 coupons sometimes they are good deals also any coupons that don't exclude trial sizes.-Lisa Cushin
      *If you have $1 off 1 Suave or Speed stick deodorant coupons they have free varieties at walmart priced 97 cents.-Lisa Cushin
    • Show all 45 messages in this topic