Women's bike for sale

  • thompbike@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 6:39 AM

      I was just wondering if you or anyone you know is interested in this bike.  I am selling it for one of my athletes who is now unable to ride due to a health condition.  Please pass this along to anyone you think might be interested.  Thank you!

      For Sale : 2005 Women’s Specialized Dolce, virtually new, ridden only five times.

      Size 48 cm (seat tube) with 51 cm top tube.  Color – lavender with white.  25 mm tires, either clipless or toeclip pedals, cyclocomputer.   Retail $820.  All this for only $600.   Check out the link below for even more details.  315-796-1054

      http://specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?spid=13171

      Margaret

      USA Cycling Level Two Coach
      Margaret Thompson Cycling Coaching Services
      Lifting the Fog from Cyclists' Training
      315-796-1054
      www.margaretthompsoncycling.com