REAL INVESTMENT -- NO HYIP

  • EgoldClub
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2007
      **************************************
      Send Ads to 600,000 Hourly
      Also Send Ads to 60 million from the member center
      http://lucky7.to/pjfrye/
      **************************************

      REAL INVESTMENT -- NO HYIP

      *This is a real paying investment.
      *Closed to new members for a year and continued paying - now re-opened
      *Been paying for 2 years now.
      *No 'hype' or spam found about it all over the place which is good.
      *25% a month
      *Received another payment (another $5k).

      Send a blank email to details@... (details @...) (or email Raymond@... (Raymond @...) and ask for details). You'll need my referring number to join 2045. Since you're kind enough to use my referring number I'm willing to answer any questions you have for me. My email is 00vaxx@... (00vaxx @...).

      US$549,784.82 In Autopilot Profits!
      http://lucky7.to/BIRDSWOOD/

      Blast Your Ad to 1,200 E-gold Game and HYIP Seekers
      http://egc2002.cjb.net or http://egc2002.idv.st/