The Secrets to Offline Advertising for Online Business

  • Jason
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      The Secrets to Offline Advertising for Online Business

      "Here's How To STOP Spending Money On Online Advertising That Doesn't Work & Make Offline Advertising Pay Like Crazy!"
      The Way You Advertise Is About To Change Forever!

      Are you tired of wasting money on online advertising that doesn't work most of the time?

      Are you ready to start putting your hard earned advertising dollars to work in using proven methods that actually work?

      Would you like to stop spending money on online advertising all together?

      http://www.smartinternethomebusiness.com/go.php?offer=robert520&pid=10

      Make Money Online. No Cost To Get Started. This Really Works.
      http://tinyurl.com/3kakkx

      This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because we are in the same group. Please change your group message delivery setting to "Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to zonta43@... with the subject "remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.