Re: Simoni interview

  • dmfroehlich
    Message 1 of 341 , Jan 31, 2002
      I agree, Saeco should get an invite to the big
      dance if they do well in early season competition,
      especially the Giro.<br><br>I think Simoni is going to have
      a hard time trying to convince Lance to race in the
      Giro. Lance's training schedule is built solely around
      doing well in the TdF. Anything race that might be
      considered as not contributing to his success, or as
      possibly damaging to his chances in the TdF will not be
      done. Unfortunately the Giro, with it tough nature and
      close proximity to the TdF will most likely not be on
      Lance's schedule. I think it would be great fun to watch
      Lance compete in both the Giro and the TdF,
      unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen.
    • stinger9oh
      Message 341 of 341 , Mar 11, 2002
        I agree, Petacchi and Kirsipuu have really been tearing up the roads so far this season. I am following them closely.<br><br>Rich