Perezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

  • teobook
    Message 1 of 341 , Jun 1, 2001
      Great race for this mexican (Panaria-Fiordo),
      ever in the first positions, also if Simoni (Lampre)
      left the victory to he.<br>Good race also for Dario
      Frigo (Fassa), he lose only 45" from Simoni, the new
      leader.<br>Tomorrow another hard stage, and sunday the
      time-trial!!!<br><br>Michele :P
    • stinger9oh
      Message 341 of 341 , Mar 11, 2002
        I agree, Petacchi and Kirsipuu have really been tearing up the roads so far this season. I am following them closely.<br><br>Rich