Loyola Film Circle presents Turn Rights!

  • Jian Paolo Ablir
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011

      We, the Loyola Film circle would like invite you to be a part of our upcoming project, Turn Rights; a two-day long event that aims to promote social awareness and involvement in the Ateneo community. Through this activity, we aim to discuss gender issues in media, politics and entertainment more particularly on the issue of homosexuality.

      On Friday will be the last day of LFC's Turn Rights! We are going to have a short talk with Danton Remoto and a free screening of the film "jay" by Francis X. Pasion. Yup! For free! F-R-E-E. FREE! So go to Escaler Hall on Friday, February 18 at 430 pm. See you there :)