4Fw: Loyola Film Circle presents Turn Rights!

  • Jian Paolo Ablir
    Feb 10 4:57 AM

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Jian Paolo Ablir <mamang_surbetero21@...>
      To: Paolo Arago <paoloarago@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 9, 2011 8:52:59 PM
      Subject: Loyola Film Circle presents Turn Rights!

      We, the Loyola Film circle would like invite you to be a part of our upcoming project, Turn Rights; a two-day long event that aims to promote social awareness and involvement in the Ateneo community. Through this activity, we aim to discuss gender issues in media, politics and entertainment more particularly on the issue of homosexuality.

      Feb. 14 : SEC C Foyer
      -Ariel Diccion
      -Jethro Tenorio
      -Entablado