TURMEL: LETS: Another Economy in 1997 UK video

  • John Turmel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      http://youtu.be/CMmGzFtFAMo
      Jct: In 1997, Farnborough College of Technology student Robin Johannson covered the London part of my UK speaking tour with loads of details on the the rise of LETS Local Employment-Trading Systems in the UK in the 1990s, the only documentary video that I am aware of.

      John C. "The Banking Systems Engineer" Turmel, KingofthePaupers, Great Canadian Gambler, TajProfessor, Author of the UNILETS interest-free time-based currency United Nations Millennium Declaration C6 in the http://www.un.org/millennium/declaration.htm See http://johnturmel.com