3D Language Exchange

  • Serdar Temiz
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 24, 2013
      It is not spam, I have been part of this email list for a long time, I thought this could be useful for you and it is a free servis. 3D virtual language practice platform for language learners. (beta) http://linguoland.virtway.com/
      Note: I do not work there but I know who owns the platform

      Bu spam degil. Uzun zamandir bu email grubuna uyeyim. Sizlere faydasi olacagini dusundum ve ucretsiz bir hizmet. Dil ogrenenler icin 3B sanal dil pratik platformu(beta)
      http://linguoland.virtway.com/

      note: bu firmada calismiyorum ancak platform sahiplerini taniyorum

      /Serdar

    • Radácsy László
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 24, 2013
        Hi!

        The interface is nice and interesting, but the documentation is near to
        nothing. The "guide" told me this was an interface to learn languages
        and to meet native speakers but I couldn't learn anything more. Is there
        a documentation about how to learn, what can we find in the different
        places? What and how to use?

        Laszlo