Master's Degree Research

  • Raoni Franco
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      Hi there,

      My name is Raoni Franco, and I´m doing Master´s Degree at UFPE (Universidade Federal de Permabuco), a brazilian University located in Northeast Brazil. My research subject is mobile learning (mobile enhanced learning), and I´m designing a mobile tool to help foreign language students.

      I´m collecting data about vocabulary lessons in order to better understand vocabulary acquisition and retention issues, and how teacher and students interact in this cenario. It will help me to design an useful mobile application for learning.

      Answer here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?key=t3iVP6jgaosSBNho73pIiTw

      This survey will help to design an useful mobile tool for foreign language learning students.
      Thank you for your contribution. Sorry about possible english mistakes. =D

      Regards

      Raoni Franco