Private Tuition

  • akarazeybek
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hello,

      I'm a Turkish teacher living in Istanbul. I have experience in
      teaching Turkish as a second language. If you are interested in having
      private Turkish lessons please contact me. (Place would be anywhere in
      Istanbul and group lessons are possible)

      akarazeybek@...
      554 251 28 38

      Alper Karazeybek
    • sokhna diarra ndour
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2008
        my name is diarra i am from senegal i can speak turkish because i am in a turkish scool in my country i came in turkey for turkish olimpics i want o come again whit some friends but we dont know where to stay please help

        akarazeybek <akarazeybek@...> a écrit : Hello,

        I'm a Turkish teacher living in Istanbul. I have experience in
        teaching Turkish as a second language. If you are interested in having
        private Turkish lessons please contact me. (Place would be anywhere in
        Istanbul and group lessons are possible)

        akarazeybek@...
        554 251 28 38

        Alper Karazeybek

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • nodira
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
          ---
          merhaba,sizin ogretmenliginiz online olabilirmi,lutfen,cevabinizi
          bekleceyim,Nodira