  • PAPinOK
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      index NEW-LIST

    • Arzu Coltekin
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
        Hello everyone, merhaba,

        Liste ile ilgili bazI bilgilere web sayfamIzdan ula$abilirsiniz.
        Mesaj ar$ivi herkese aCIk, Uyelerimiz diGer Uyelerin listesini ve
        menUde yer alan diGer bilgileri de gOrebilirler.

        -You can reach some information about the list from our website.
        The message archive is open to everyone, our members can see a list
        of the other members and also can access the other information listes
        on the menu.

        The address is:

        Bilmiyorum PAPinOK'un gOnderdiGi komut nasIl bir soru soruyor ama
        sanIrIm zaten Uye olman ve Uyelikten ayrIlmak dI$Inda Yahoo'nun
        otomatik servisi yok.

        -I don't know what exactly the command line PAPinOK sent was asking
        for but I am afraid Yahoo doesn't have any automatic services for
        such commands other than subscribe and unsubscribe in this mailing
        list.

        Selamlar,
        -Arzu