possessive construction and new website.

  • polymario@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hello (Merhaba)
      Let me first introduce myself. My name is Mario Maffei and I am just
      beginning to learn turkish as I have studied only for four months
      approximately. I have a problem with understanding much of the rules
      regarding the possessive construction. It always seems to have many
      exceptions. Can someone help me with understanding this concept?
      Also, I would encourage any American interested in learning turkish
      or any Turkish to teach the Turkish language to also join the site
      which I have constructed. The name of my group is called
      americanslts, which is short for americans learning turkish society.
      Thanks. I would look forward to any replies, comments, or
      suggestions about any of the above info. I have provided.
      Best Regards.
      Mario
    • polymario@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2001
        Hi. I would just like to add that americanslts is a yahoo group, so
        anyone wanting to join, just send an email to
        americanslts@yahoogroups.com and you will get a quick reply most
        likely.
        Thanks
        Mario

        --- In turkishlearner@y..., polymario@y... wrote:
        > Hello (Merhaba)
        > Let me first introduce myself. My name is Mario Maffei and I am
        just
        > beginning to learn turkish as I have studied only for four months
        > approximately. I have a problem with understanding much of the
        rules
        > regarding the possessive construction. It always seems to have
        many
        > exceptions. Can someone help me with understanding this concept?
        > Also, I would encourage any American interested in learning turkish
        > or any Turkish to teach the Turkish language to also join the site
        > which I have constructed. The name of my group is called
        > americanslts, which is short for americans learning turkish
        society.
        > Thanks. I would look forward to any replies, comments, or
        > suggestions about any of the above info. I have provided.
        > Best Regards.
        > Mario
      • Arzu Coltekin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2001
          Merhaba Mario & all,

          Welcome to global-turkishlearner, aramIza ho$geldin :) Great that you've
          started a sister group, we must probably link all these groups to each
          other somehow.

          As for your question regarding possessive construction, could you please
          specify it a little bit more, with some examples etc? What part(s) are
          clear and what part(s) are exactly not too clear? You could start with one
          thing at a time, if you think there are too many confusing points. I am
          sure some of us here can offer bits of information.

          Best regards, iyi dileklerimle,
          -Arzu