Re: [turkishlearner] hi to all

  • Radácsy László
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hoþ geldin = you are welcome.

      > hi,
      > Well I have joined this group yesterday, and now I want to know how
      > can I start learning Turkish. Where to begin, where are the files, if
      > there are any....

      The first question is if you know anything already.
      Anyway the best you can do is to read the older posts and look at the
      "Links" directory of the group. If you have any questions about the
      grammar or usage you can ask the group and you will get answer(s).

      Laszlo

      > Virtual classroom English language teaching
      > English second language Foreign language Learn turkish
      > language Language teaching

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      >  Visit your group "turkishlearner" on the web.
      >    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      >    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    • faisal Kareem
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
        Dear Laszlo',
        thanks for ur reply. I just know a few words but I really am a big fan of
        Turkish musicn and thats what drove me to learn Turkish..... Tarkan is my
        all time favorite.... Serdar Ortac, Asking Nur Yangi, Burcu Gunes, Mustafa
        Sandal, Suzun Aksu... :) I listen to all of them.. I just got familier with
        the accent... a few words.. and a bit of pronounciation.. but what I really
        want is some good grammatical help and a good Turkish Dictionary... which I
        am still unable to fine here...

        anyways..thanks a lot for your help regarding the Links section..
        gule gule (hope I am right :) ) ...

        FAISAL
      • Radácsy László
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2005
          Hi, Faisal!

          There is some good stuff about basical grammar in the LInks section.
          I can't really help you in this issue because I have learnt from
          Russian and only Turkish books.

          As to a dictionary you can look at: www.zargan.com. You have to
          regsiter (free of charge) but there you can find expression with the
          searched word as well.

          Laszlo