Selam

  • SUN SHINE
    Message 1 of 61 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi to everyone.
      I think we can translate "kitap okuyamayacak kadar yorgunum" into English as
      "I am too tired that I am not able to read a book."
      Is it right?

      Derya
      Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
      http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm
    • sudatip duangtip
      Message 61 of 61 , Dec 2, 2004
        I am sorry in this period i have busy in my school have a big party so i have to work for my class .
        bye
        Bo

        buker@... wrote:
        The correct word-to-word translation should be:
        "I am so tired that I can not read (a book)"
        But the literal idiomatic translation is:
        "I am too tired to (be able to)* read a book", the *(be able to)
        part is usually not spoken but "sous-entendu"...

        > I think we can translate "kitap okuyamayacak kadar yorgunum" into English
        as
        > "I am too tired that I am not able to read a book."
        > Is it right?
        >
        > Derya
        > --

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT