Re: [turkishlearner] Computer Terminology

  • Arzu Coltekin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hello all,

      John has worked with the files that he had and has put them online for all
      of us. With thanks to him, if you are interested in computer terms, now
      there is one more resource online (also linked from our group web site/
      Links):

      ----
      The link is: http://www.turkishlanguage.co.uk/tct/amenucomp.htm

      Perhaps you might wish to inform the members and place a link on the Group
      Page if you think fit...

      But as I said it was a large file. (now in 20 smaller files.. )

      However - for those interested in how Turkish works - (ama zordur!!!!) -
      it would stand a little study...

      saygilarimla - John Guise (Coventry. UK.)