Hello;

  • htmbzzsm8
    Message 1 of 80 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hello;
      I am new here.
      I started learning turkish alone and I need some help.
      First of all, I 'd like to know the convention of this group
      concerning the spellig of special letters with a latin keyboard.
      Then I'd like to have sound records explaining the pronounciation of
      ^g(g with a special mark), 1(i without point).
      Thank you very much;
    • Michael Isador
      Message 80 of 80 , Nov 26, 2003
        Herkese merhaba,

        Please ignore this message - I'm testing a new spam-control feature and want to see how group mailings like these are handled.

        Sagolun,
        Michael