RE: [turkishlearner] Re: Oykulerim...

  • Ertuğrul Tetik
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 3, 2002
      Tekrar Merhaba,
      Leyni ve Wojtek'e ilgileri iCin teSekkUr ederim... UmarIm, beGenirsiniz.
      UmarIm, size faydalI olurlar.

      Bu arada, " Bol iSim varacak"

      Did you mean?
      "I have a lot of things to do." (Cok iSim olacak.)
      Or,
      "They will be very useful for me." (Cok iSime yarayacak.)

              M. Ertugrul TETIK

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 16, 2002
        Merhaba sevgili M.Ertugrul Tetik

        I've read first of your stories - "Uyku". I must say, it's rather
        difficult for me at my present stage. If there were no translation,
        it would be impossible to me to understand it.
        But I noticed some small differences between the turkish and english
        versions as for instance:
        (-ki, sokak kapısının yanında. Koridorda, banyoya giden yolda.)
        translated as:
        (but near the door, on the floor on the way to the bathroom)
        Was it by purpose ?

        Soon I will try to read the next of your stories with translation.
        And maybe some day I won't need translations any more. (;-)
        Saygılarımla,
        Wojtek

        --- In turkishlearner@y..., Ertuğrul Tetik <ertte@k...> wrote:
        > Merhaba ArkadaSlar,
        > YazdIGm OykUlerden ikisini Ingilizce'ye Cevirmeyi denedim. EGer
        > ilgilenirseniz http://soulofrain.freeservers.com adresinden
        okuyabilirsiniz.
        > Adresde TUrkceleri de var. BOylece, isterseniz
        karsIlastIrabilirsiniz de...