Hello!!!

  • almamirc
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2002
      Greetings from Queretaro (Mexico)!!!

      Well, before to say anything. I'm Alma Miranda and I'm a mexican
      girl. A long time ago I registered in this group and I haven't
      participated enough. But I promise to try to participate a little
      more, if I want to learn this beautiful language. I have to apply
      myself a little more. So sometimes for the since time it has been a
      little difficult to me participate. First I need to read the
      messages. I haven't read any message in a long time.

      By the way, I had seen images of Turkey and I say "woow is a
      beautiful country" In fact, I saw an interesting exhibition about
      Turkey yesterday. Turkey is a country with interesting customs and
      wonderful places. Well if somebody of you wants to know something on
      mine, I can recommend you some links, to send you pics and
      information about my state Queretaro. It's a nice place. Ok I
      recognize that I love the place where I was born.

      I hope not to bore you, hehehe. I know that I speak too much.
      Although my English is very faulty. So, I want to improve it.

      Well that is everything, my friends. Until soon!

      Your friendÂ… Alma Miranda

      ***CONGRATULATIONS TURKEY!!!***
    • just_a_girl_50401
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2002
        Welcome back Alma...
        Yes... Turkey is a very beautiful place and has its share of unique
        customs and places to visit. I would know because i have recently
        moved here from the United States and i'm learning about them all.
        Turkey can be both beautiful and shocking at the same time.. I would
        be interested in your links.. The turkish language is a wonderful
        language and i'm finding difficult to learn and it takes a lot of
        dedication. I too, congratulate Turkey on their success in the world
        cup. My turn to say WOW!!!!! I got to experience all the excitement
        of it all here in Turkey.. I have never seen so much enthusiasm and
        excitement and such a strong bond among the people here in Turkey..
        I have to say i admire their unity very much.. Of course it was very
        difficult to travel around in the city after the games due to the
        excitement, but worth it.. It was so nice to see so much excitement
        and closeness between the people here.. Congratulations Turkey!!!
        Deniz
        -
        -- In turkishlearner@y..., "almamirc" <almamirc@y...> wrote:
        > Greetings from Queretaro (Mexico)!!!
        >
        > Well, before to say anything. I'm Alma Miranda and I'm a mexican
        > girl. A long time ago I registered in this group and I haven't
        > participated enough. But I promise to try to participate a little
        > more, if I want to learn this beautiful language. I have to apply
        > myself a little more. So sometimes for the since time it has been
        > little difficult to me participate. First I need to read the
        > messages. I haven't read any message in a long time.
        >
        > By the way, I had seen images of Turkey and I say "woow is a
        > beautiful country" In fact, I saw an interesting exhibition about
        > Turkey yesterday. Turkey is a country with interesting customs and
        > wonderful places. Well if somebody of you wants to know something
        on
        > mine, I can recommend you some links, to send you pics and
        > information about my state Queretaro. It's a nice place. Ok I
        > recognize that I love the place where I was born.
        >
        > I hope not to bore you, hehehe. I know that I speak too much.
        > Although my English is very faulty. So, I want to improve it.
        >
        > Well that is everything, my friends. Until soon!
        >
        > Your friendÂ… Alma Miranda
        >

        > ***CONGRATULATIONS TURKEY!!!***
      • dharma
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
          Dear Deniz,
          Would you mind I ask you if you are just-a-Turkish-girl; because of your
          Turkish name? Is Turkish your mother tongue, or a learned language? Forgive
          my curiosity... Thanks
          (Arma'n) Buker

          Yes... Turkey is a very beautiful place and has its share of unique
          customs and places to visit. I would know because i have recently
          moved here from the United States and i'm learning about them all.
          Turkey can be both beautiful and shocking at the same time.. I would
          be interested in your links.. The turkish language is a wonderful
          language and i'm finding difficult to learn and it takes a lot of
          dedication. I too, congratulate Turkey on their success in the world
          cup. My turn to say WOW!!!!! I got to experience all the excitement
          of it all here in Turkey.. I have never seen so much enthusiasm and
          excitement and such a strong bond among the people here in Turkey..
          I have to say i admire their unity very much.. Of course it was very
          difficult to travel around in the city after the games due to the
          excitement, but worth it.. It was so nice to see so much excitement
          and closeness between the people here.. Congratulations Turkey!!!
          Deniz
          -
          -- In turkishlearner@y..., "almamirc" <almamirc@y...> wrote:
          > Greetings from Queretaro (Mexico)!!!
          >
          > Well, before to say anything. I'm Alma Miranda and I'm a mexican
          > girl. A long time ago I registered in this group and I haven't
          > participated enough. But I promise to try to participate a little
          > more, if I want to learn this beautiful language. I have to apply
          > myself a little more. So sometimes for the since time it has been
          > little difficult to me participate. First I need to read the
          > messages. I haven't read any message in a long time.
          >
          > By the way, I had seen images of Turkey and I say "woow is a
          > beautiful country" In fact, I saw an interesting exhibition about
          > Turkey yesterday. Turkey is a country with interesting customs and
          > wonderful places. Well if somebody of you wants to know something
          on
          > mine, I can recommend you some links, to send you pics and
          > information about my state Queretaro. It's a nice place. Ok I
          > recognize that I love the place where I was born.
          >
          > I hope not to bore you, hehehe. I know that I speak too much.
          > Although my English is very faulty. So, I want to improve it.
          >
          > Well that is everything, my friends. Until soon!
          >
          > Your friend. Alma Miranda
          >

          > ***CONGRATULATIONS TURKEY!!!***

        • just_a_girl_50401
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
            Hi...
            I don't mind your question at all.. In fact, i can certainly see how
            that would confuse anyone. I was born and raised in the United
            States. My home state is Iowa. I also lived in California for two
            years and that is where i met my husband. My husband is Turkish. We
            married in Turkey and I became a dual citizen and I was required to
            take a turkish name. I hope that answers your question.. Have a
            great day....
            Deniz

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
          • dharma
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2002
              Thanks a lot for your kind answer. For me you're not just-a-girl, but on the
              contrary, you're a great person. I feel happy to have known you, and I wish
              you every best. Please be sure I will always be at your service eagerly, as
              a Turkish friend.
              Buker (Arma'n)

              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 4, 2002
                Dear Buker (Arma'n)
                Your welcome for the answer.. I would like to thank you for your
                kind wishes... You are very kind.. Thank you for your
                friendship... Have a wonderful day..