x0x Please join our efforts to help earthquake victims

  • Turkish Radio Hour
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 11:44 PM
      x0x Please join our efforts to help earthquake victims

      The Turkish American Association of California is urging you to donate to
      a fund setup for the devastating earthquake of May 1.

      The funds collected will be transferred to the Turkish Red Crescent.

      To minimize wiring and handling charges, please make your donations
      written out to the Turkish American Association of California.

      TAAC will send a single check to the Red Crescent equaling the sum of the
      funds collected. Your donations will be tax-deductible here in the U.S.

      Please send your checks to the following address:

      Turkish American Association of California
      2053 Grant Road, PMB 123
      Los Altos, CA 94024

      Your donations will be posted at http://www.taaca.org with your initials,
      ZIP code and the amount of the donation.

      Thanks you for your generosity.