On the previous message (Bagi$lariniz, cabalariniz vergiden du$ulebilir)

  • Turkish Radio <turkradio@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hello:

      The previous message was meant for one of our Turkish only lists.

      However, the message may still be of interest to you. If you do not
      speak Turkish, here is a brief translation:

      Your donations, and expenses incurred while volunteering for the
      Turkish radio programs may be deductible from your taxes here in the
      U.S.

      Please consult with the IRS rules.

      Ahmet Toprak