Announcements/Duyurular -- Mon, 28 Oct 02

  • Turkish Radio Hour
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      * Turkfest 2000, 29-29 Oct 02, Seattle WA USA

      x0x Announcements/Duyurular -- Mon, 28 Oct 02

      Edited for the Turkish Radio Hour by Anita Donohoe

      ======
      * Turkfest 2000, 29-29 Oct 02, Seattle WA USA

      Thank you for the tremendous support for Turkfest2002 that
      is in full swing now. Thank you for making Seattle Center
      festivities a tremendous success, for shaking the roof off
      the Center house. They added another 50-100 seats; there
      still were not enough seats to handle the great crowd, thank
      you for your support of the movies Friday night, and thank
      you for supporting the great AYNA concert at the King Cat
      Theatre that our friends have organized.

      Today we have the second installment of the Acclaimed
      Turkish movies at MOHAI starting at 1 pm (O Da Beni
      Seviyor/Summer Love ) and 3:15 pm (Selvi Boylum Al
      Yazmalim/The Red Scarf). If you don't have your tickets yet,
      come a few minutes early to get your tickets at the door.
      Let us keep the momentum the Turkish American community of
      the Puget Sound has created.

      Add your signature to the success of Turkfest2002!!!

      Tomorrow we move across the canal to the University of
      Washington at the panel session, and on Tuesday we'll see at
      the Republic Day Ball at the World Trade Center at the
      waterfront.

      Oct 28 Contemporary Perspectives on Turkey
      Oct 29 Republic Day Ball

      For info:
      Turkfest volunteers @ (206) 287-5559 or (425) 985-7670
      ======